Poem About Death of Family

poem_about_death_family
Here is poem about death of mother, father, and the death of the loved one. Death is the saddest thing in the world. When people who are very dear to us suddenly had to leave us because of death, this will lead us into the valley of grief so deep. 

When we left by our loved ones whether it be mother, father, or loved us as though we sometimes do not believe that we had just been lost and they have really gone out of our lives.

But whatever happens we have to continue to live this life. Let them go and rest in peace there. Let the love that will remain connects us with them. Make the events as something that inspires us to remain strong and steadfast in this life. And do not let the sadness rob your happiness too long.


Poems About Death of Mother

Mother, you was the only one who was i missed
The warmth of affection from you still i feel ..
Although you are no longer on my side
All memory of you is still very clearly i can remember ..

Now you have gone forever
Leave me alone here ..
Without you, my life is getting lonely
Now i realize that you are the most sincere that love me ..

May you be quiet there
Leaving the world to heaven ..
And now, only the affection that still exist
As if always felt and accompany me ..

What have you taught me will i apply
To continue the journey of my life ..
I will try to realize all your dreams about me
In the bond of love that never goes out


Poem About Death of Father

Time after time has been missed
With you my father dear ..
You held my hand so tightly
You guide me to specify the way ..

Now you have left me
Now it is time to continue what you have been taught ..
Dad, i hope to make you proud
And i shall prove that i could ..

Now, i can no longer be with you
But, i feel you always see me every time ..
Warm your fingers is still felt in hands
All of your advice words is still stored in my memory

Life must go on
Although they had gone through without you dad ..
I will make all your advice as spirit
To spend the day chasing a dream ..


Poems About Death A Loved One

I used to feel you're the only one I love
I used to think that you're the last love for me ..
So great is my love
Until I feel that you're the one that i will love till I die ..

But now everything has ended
And now you have to go very far ..
Just leave fond memories
Which continues to dwell in my heart ..

I know this is our destiny
That God's plan will never be anyone knows ..
Although your body no longer exists
But your love is still deeply felt in my heart ..

Your departure is not your will
But it was God's will to you
Let the love that will remain connects us
Which is not seen but still could I feel ..


That was poems about death that I wrote, may be useful for you all who are sad because were losing a mother, father, your loved one. Thank you for visit 17agustus1945.blogspot.com

Komentar